Welcome to the RealSwim Centre (RSC), our HQ based in Kaiapoi. As we enter the ‘new normal’ this unique center will be our swimming hub.
Our private indoor 12m heated pool is equipped with a flume and provides a stress-free and exclusive environment for you to focus on your swimming without risk or distraction. We have a broad experience base in not only swim coaching, but also health and safety risk management.
We look forward to providing you an environment that enables you to have a clean, safe and comfortable swim.
Your Swimming Options;
- Private hire; indulge in having the pool to yourself. Use the flume, practice your skills, or do some lengths…the choice is yours.
- 1 to 1 private swim coaching; Coaches Dan and Chloe are incredibly passionate, experienced and enthusiastic about swimming. Learn more about your swim with our personalized coaching and swimming lessons tailored to your swim requirements. We welcome all levels.
Complete beginner; we will take it at your own pace to ensure you feel safe and confident in the water.
Closer to intermediate or advanced level…progress your stroke, understand and develop more swimming technique and receive guidance on the right swim fitness programme for you.
Lessons can include, but are not limited to; adult learn to swim, technique improvements, teaching new swimming drills, improving your swim fitness, video stroke analysis, race skills, open water skills and experience, dry land consultation including goal setting, dry land stretches and exercises.
Wherever you are in your swimming ‘career’, we can help.
- Night Swimming; have you ever experienced swimming in the dark? It really is a unique and completely different experience. And SO.MUCH.FUN! Pitch black, special coloured lights, a private swim centre and you have a fun and exciting safe swim environment now exclusively offered at the #RealSwimCentre.
Simply indulge in a swim of a different kind. We can crank some music for you, you place the lights where you like and have yourself a ‘night pool party’.
OR if you are planning a long distance swim marathon, this environment would be perfect to train in if your marathon swim potentially includes swimming during night time hours. Learn to swim with little more than a light (ie: the boat light) next to you, unable to see more than a few metres, and get comfortable doing so.
Daytime Pool hire = $35 (for up to 60mins)
40min swim coaching lesson = $85
60min swim coaching lesson = $115
Night Swimming = $35 x1 person, $50 x2 people, $65 x3 people (for up to 45mins).
Booking confirmation will be advised on receipt of payment. No refunds within 24hrs of the session time.
– Winter Swim Pass (WSP); a great pass to get your swimming on track. We deliver technique, swim expertise, banter and a supportive environment to grow your swimming goals.
This pass includes:
– 5 registrations for our Wharenui based swim squads, Thursday evenings during winter.
– 1 registration for a 40 minute 121 lesson at our private 12m endless ‘RealSwim Centre’ pool located in Kaiapoi. At the RealSwim Centre we have the resources to do; learn to swim, video analysis, stroke adjustment, dry land skills and much more, adjusted entirely to your personal swim needs.
Valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
– “RealSwim Centre” Lesson and Pool Hire Package; get underway with a lesson, then practice what you have learnt.
This pass includes;
– 1x 40 min 121 coached lesson
– 4x 60min pool hire sessions – your coach will happily give you guidance on this based on your first lesson – just ask.
Please use this pass to register for the “RealSwim Centre” class on dates and times of your choice. The sessions are all based at the RealSwim Centre, Kaiapoi.
Valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
Level 1 RealSwim Centre Procedures and Guidelines
- Please do not attend your session or lesson if you are feeling unwell, or have been in contact with someone else who has been unwell.
- Please maintain excellent hygiene practices to keep yourself and others safe.
We know you will thoroughly enjoy your swim and experience with us. Please be responsible and respectful to everyone by being cautious with your daily routines.
Terms & Conditions
Any booked session cancelled greater than 24 hours prior to the session will be rescheduled at no cost. Cancellations within 24 hours of the scheduled time will not be rescheduled or refunded. Please respect this policy as the business is run on appointment only. If you cancel late, it is too late to re-book that slot. This policy also runs in reverse, should Fit&Abel Ltd cancel within 24 hours you can expect a complimentary session.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
The below is hidden on all screen sizes. Its being left here for the 2019 winter season and when requested by Dan, it can be dragged back into the section above where it will display.