Swim Fitness and 1-2-1 Lessons
Improve technique and get fit this winter!
It is time to get stuck into some winter squad training – maintain momentum and fitness training in a fun and inspiring environment this winter! We are really pleased to have secured pool space at McMillan’s Aquatic Centre (MAC’s) from 24 April until September. See further info below.
- Adult Winter group training – see info below
- Private 1 on 1 coaching
- Custom clinics – NZ wide with prior arrangement. Email; firstname.lastname@example.org
Our group training’s are for open water swimmers and triathletes looking to focus on technique, skills and fitness. We hold these sessions in the pool over winter and provide different group swimming opportunities over summer. Swimmers can expect to increase fitness, improve technique and learn more about open water swimming. We also offer private lessons for adults learn to swim through to technique correction.
Group sessions are suitable for anyone aged 16 years or older looking to improve their open water swimming abilities.
Winter Programme 2021: Bookings Open
Group Squad dates and locations
Saturdays 10:15am, from 24 April.
Week A: 2hr session. Second hour is optional, please book each hour separately.
Week B: 1hr session
- Adult Group Fitness and Technique
- McMillan’s Aquatic Centre (MAC’s), 54 Wickham Street, Bromley, Christchurch 8062
- Swim caps are compulsory for the squad
Prices for our standard swim passes
Single session $15
5 swim pass $65 ($13 per swim)
10 swim pass $120 ($12 per swim)
20 swim pass $220 ($11 per swim)
30 swim pass $300 ($10 per swim)
All GST inclusive and valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
Swimmers need to be ready a minimum of 5 minutes before the start time. And please remember your swim cap.
All group swims have limited numbers, please click the booking button to confirm your spot (T&C’s apply, see below).
121 Private Lessons
121 Lessons are available for ages 16 – 105!
Bookings available now for winter lessons at the RealSwim Centre.
121 lesson options:
- 20mins: $35 OR “10 concession”; 10x 20min lessons =$310
- 30 mins: $57.50
- 40 mins: $85
- 60 mins: $115
To inquire please e-mail email@example.com or click the booking link to see the calendar and book as you go. This will show the group lesson availability as well as some 121 lesson times. Our booking system is ‘live’ meaning you can ‘click to book’ online … no hassles, no waiting in line. Any questions please touch base; firstname.lastname@example.org. E-mail us if you would like a call back.
For a more detailed view of the program calendar please click the registration link below. Online pre-registration is required to reserve your lesson.
Terms and Conditions
* Swim passes are valid for 12 months from date of purchase, and can be used across all of the winter and summer Ocean swim, Pool and Freshwater swim sessions. Please note after purchasing your swim pass you must then reserve your space at each swim group by registering the dates and times you will be attending.
* Each group has limited numbers. You may find some swim dates are full in which case you will be added to the waitlist.
* You can unregister for any swim group up to 6 hours prior to the start time.
* Cancellations due to weather will be rolled over to the next session.
* No refunds, we will certainly do our best to accommodate any cancellations.
* Note: swimming caps are compulsory – available from our online store for $5. Please select the registration link at the top of the page to make your booking.
*Note: information collected as part of the registration process is managed and used in accordance with the NZ Privacy Act 1993. That means it’s not shared with a third party, we protect it, and you have the right to review any information collected about you at any time.
We are happy to provide help and guidance when deciding on a wetsuit; in Christchurch New Zealand we recommend Frontrunner In the Colombo Street Mall (Ask for JC or Lynette) for a great range of performance wetsuits and expert advice to ensure you get a wetsuit that fits correctly and is right for your swim ability.
Inquiries can be made by e-mailing email@example.com
Make sure you check out our swim holidays and custom swim options at www.realswimadventures.com
Improve technique and get fit this winter!
The below is hidden on all screen sizes. Its being left here for the 2019 winter season and when requested by Dan, it can be dragged back into the section above where it will display.