For the 2020/2021 season…well we really hope to be able to offer you another diverse and fun summer schedule that incorporates many opportunities for you to learn, progress, meet new people, enjoy the banter and have the best summer of swimming! However at this time, we are “on hold” and do not have an answer for you unfortunately. Once we do, we will update you. In the meantime we sitting on our (clean) hands and waiting to see what the next few weeks (and months) bring.
We are thinking of all swimmers during this time and hope you are keeping safe and healthy.
The information below is what our 2019/2020 summer schedule included.
- Learn to swim lessons
- Group sessions
- Improving your swimming technique
- Developing your swimming from the pool to open water
- Gaining experience and racing in events
- And so much more!
Check out the schedule and pricing below and then book your spot today! Or if you have a special request for an alternate time to what is scheduled, please contact us. We do have additional open water sessions and 121 lesson times available should the below options not work for you.
Distance Swimming Training Camp
Dates: we will continue to run these opportunities. New dates to be confirmed once the current Covid-19 situation begins to settle.
Location: Lake Brunner, South Island, West Coast
Click here for more information.
0930 – 1030: Group squad, Waltham Pool.
0930 – 1130: 121 lessons available, Waltham Pool.
Coaches: Dan and Chloe
1730 – 1810: 121 Open Water Lessons, Lake Rua.
Coaches: Chloe and Dan
1830 – 1930: Open Water Group Session at Lake Rua.
0600 – 0730: Lake Swim Fitness at Lake Tahi
1500 – 1800: 121 Lessons at Kaiapoi Real Swim Centre.
0930 – 1130: 121 Lessons available, Kaiapoi RealSwim Centre.
1830 – 1930: Coaching Clinics.
Options include; Big Wave/SwimRun/Naval Point.
Coaches: Dan & Chloe
0600 – 0700: Group session at Waltham Pool.
Coach: Dan or Chloe
0700 – 1030: 121 Lessons at Waltham Pool.
0600 – 1200: 121 Lessons available, Kaiapoi RealSwim Centre.
0600 – 0830: Lake Swim Fitness at Lake Tahi
1) For all group sessions, which includes Waltham Pool, Lake Rua, Thursday Coaching Clinics plus Lake Fitness you have two options;
- Purchase a multi ‘group swim pass’ (options below) and allocate one of these passes when registering online for any group session.
- 30 swim pass; $300 ($10 per swim)
- 20 swim pass; $220 ($11 per swim)
- 10 swim pass; $120 ($12 per swim)
- 5 swim pass; $65 ($13 per swim)
- Or you can purchase a 1 swim pass and allocate the pass specifically to the session you wish to attend; cost: $15.
2) For 121 Waltham Pool or open water lessons;
- 30mins = $69
- 40mins = $85
- 60mins = $115
3) For 121 lessons at the Kaiapoi RealSwim Centre, please see our Personalised Sessions page for pricing details.